Leading Manufacturer and Exporter in Orthopedic (Trauma), Spine & Maxillofacial Implants And Surgical Instruments
Uma Surgicals, an ISO 9001:2015 & ISO 13485:2003 certified organization, we deliver world class spectrum of Orthopaedic, Spine & Maxillofacial Implants, Orthopaedic Instrument, Surgical Instruments & External Fixators within stipulated time frame with excellent quality and at competitive rates. Since our establishment in 1980, we have earned an enviable list of customers in both domestic and overseas markets
Incepted in the year 1980, under the leadership of Dr. A.K. Talwalkar, a well renowned Indian Orthopaedic Instruments manufacturer in India the company has grown leaps and bounds. Catering to well known surgeons, elite hospitals, private nursing homes & institutions, distributors throughout India & abroad, we have earned a long list of coveted patrons across globe.
1.Mr.V.P.Gangan, B.E. (C.E.O. & Proprietor)
- Bachelors of Engineering (Civil) from Walchand College of Engineering, a premier engineering institute in Maharashtra
- Executive development program of Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management from Mumbai University
- 6 years in Consultant Engineering firms at various places across India
- 6 years as Manager in Instruments Orthopedic – INOR (Manufacturer of Implants & Instruments) in Mumbai.
- 37 Years with Uma Surgicals in manufacturing of Orthopaedic Implants and Instruments
- Overall 43 Years of Experience in Orthopaedic Field
Girish Gangan (C.O.O.)
M.S. (Ind Engg., B.E. (Prod Engg)
- Masters of Science in Industrial and Systems Engineering from Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta (No 1 university for past 18 years in Industrial and Systems Engineering in USA)
- Bachelors of Engineering in Production Engineering from one of the premier Institute affiliated with Mumbai University, India
- 6 Months Implant Trainee with Godrej & Boyce Mfg. Co. Ltd.
- 1.5 Years Graduate Engineer with Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd., Mumbai
- 1 Year Utility Analyst at Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta
- 2 Years Logistics Analyst with Georgia-Pacific Corporation, Consumer Product Division, Atlanta
- Chief Operating Officer with Uma Surgicals, Mumbai since 2004
M. Sc.(BioChemistry), B. Sc.(Chemistry)
- Master of Science of Bio Chemistry from Grand Medical College, Mumbai
- Batchelor of Science in Chemistry from Wilson College
- Diploma in Advertisement & Journalism
- 5 Years as a Proprietor of S.K. Surgicals, Maxillofacial Implants & Instruments Manufacturer.
- Quality Assurance Incharge of Uma Surgicals since 2007.
- Diploma in Business Management at Velingkers Institute.
- Batchelors of Science from Mumbai University
- Sales Director with Uma Surgicals since 2007.